Sunday, January 13, 2008

About This Blog - Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422

This is a log about my experiences with my new laptop/notebook computer.

Manufacturer = Toshiba

Model = Satellite A215-S7422

I purchased it at Office Depot in December 2007.

For an operating system, it came pre-installed with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.

For the spces, go: here

I've experienced so many issues that I began documenting them; mainly so that I would have a record when looking for answers and solutions to problems. A blog was a convenient place for documentation as the copy is accessible from any computer that I may be using at any given time, provided the computer is connected to the internet. Furthermore, it is convenient to refer someone else to the blog post, including Toshba technical support. Another benefit to publishing online is that others experiencing the same problems may find the information provided by me to be beneficial to them in resolving them. If you have found your way here, and have found anything useful to you, please post a comment and let me know.

Thanks,
Hyrum

No comments: